Valentine Dessert Printables
These are the perfect Valentine’s day sweet treat printables for you if you’re giving a delicious sweet treat as a gift this year. Who doesn’t love a sweet surprise on such a loving holiday? Plus, they’re SO cute and simple!
Please note that this article may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Choose your favorite sweet Valentine’s day printable
Check out the following tags and the directions (below) for simple Valentine’s day gifts for anyone in your life.
Just Rollin’ by to Say Happy Valentine’s Day
If you’re specifically giving cinnamon rolls, cake rolls, or other rolled up desserts to your sweetheart, check out these darling tags. I included a few options below for your convenience.
This 8.5×11 printable is perfect to print out and post with a large amount of treats
Print these cute tags – 9 per sheet downloadable pdf
- Click on the tag(s) that you prefer (above).
- Print – preferably on sturdy photo paper or even cardstock. (A better printer will create a better tag.)
- Cut – Use paper cutter or scissors to cut out.
- Hole punch – Punch a hole in the top middle or corner.
- Attach – use twine, ribbon or a string to attach to your gift.
- Finishing touches- to finish off your gift, you can wrap it with wrapping paper, a cellophane bag, or even find a cute basket.