Teen/Tween Girl Stocking Stuffers
It’s that time of year again! Time to begin the excitement of the Christmas season. You might not be a fan of the freezing weather, but you can always focus on being warm indoors with family.
Please note that this article contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Budgeting for Christmas
With all of the Christmas fun, comes the stress of trying to budget and plan. While the most important thing is being together, it’s always fun to have something for your kids to find Christmas morning.
I understand the difficulties of budgeting for this one day. As a single parent, I end up giving things that my kids need anyways. Many things they need can usually wait until Christmas.
Find ways to save on stocking stuffers
The Dollar store is perfect for finding cheap stocking stuffers. Give your kids a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss, nail polish, etc. Yes, it all adds up, but if the majority are things that you would buy anyways, it really isn’t much more out your budget than you were already expecting.
Start new traditions
You can even start new budget friendly family traditions. For example, put an orange or clementine in the toe of their stocking.
One way that you can save on small trial size makeup and bathroom products is to sign up for any free samples that you find and put these away until Christmas.
You can also look into purchasing monthly beauty boxes. Use the products for gifts throughout the year and also Christmas. Check out popular gifts for teen girls here!
Affordable Stocking stuffers for Teen/Tween girls
Jewelry: earrings, bracelets, necklaces
Gloves, Beanies or Socks
Rolls of money, coins
- 128 Assorted rolls: 32 Quarters, 32 Pennies, 32 Nickels and 32 Dimes
Amazon, Itunes, Starbucks, American Eagle, Forever 21
- Gift Card is nested inside a specialty gift box
Wallet/Keychain -especially for new drivers
- 【SPECIAL DESIGN】 ：These wrist strap use designer's unique design, simple but fashionable, good match to everyday use.
Hair ties, Brush, comb, small bottles of shampoo
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair, strengthens and protects hair structure, restores healthy appearance and texture
Earbuds, phone case, cords
- Add extra shine and personality with glitter-infused TPU
Bath bombs, Lip Balm, Lotion & other items from places like Bath and Bodyworks. (One favorite is their Paris lotion)
Nail polish, Nail files, nail clippers, etc.
Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Floss, Deodorant, etc.
- Aluminum Free - Native Deodorant isn’t a chemistry experiment, and is made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc. Natural deodorant contains naturally derived ingredients.
Apple, Orange, Pear, Larabar, Kind Bars, etc.
- JUST APPLE + CHERRY SERIOUSLY, THAT’S IT! We’re packing 2 REAL fruit servings in a delicious, chewy fruit bar that delights your taste buds and provides your body the daily nutrition it needs. No preservatives, added sugar, concentrates or purees. Just 100% delicious.
Candy, Gum, Chocolate or any of their favorites
- PEPPERMINT: This sugar free gum is refreshing & has a minty flavor to liven your taste buds. Keep your mouth feeling fresh with an intense burst of classic peppermint flavor. Comes in a resealable bag.
Small items related to a sport or hobby they love
Related Christmas stocking posts
What are your go to affordable stocking stuffers?
Is there anything else that you would add to the list? What are your Christmas stocking traditions?
1 thought on “Best stocking stuffers for teen girls (that won’t break the bank)”
Pingback: Organizing Christmas - Learning2Bloom